Penrod is seeking a strategic self-starter to kick-off a new practice focused on the consumer packaged goods (CPG) vertical in North America. The ideal candidate will leverage existing CPG or retail knowledge to build a solid foundation for success in this market, eventually building and managing a team of rock-star sellers.
Penrod is a Platinum Salesforce Consultant with proven expertise in healthcare and life sciences. The CPG Account Executive will be responsible to boldly enter the CPG market, establishing Penrod as a thought and revenue leader in the space.
The role is critical to achieving Penrod’s goal of doubling revenue, so the rewards of success are substantial. Perks include excellent base compensation, generous commission, free healthcare, and unlimited PTO.
- Experience in a CPG or retail related role
- Experience in Salesforce ecosystem
- Proven expertise in building professional relationships
- A history of accountability to prospects and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrable history of self-starting projects with amazing results
- Proven success in direct sales
The ideal candidate will be:
- A quick, willing learner
- Driven by results
- An independent decision maker
- Persuasive, but guided by honesty and integrity
- Confident and composed under pressure
- Open to feedback and coaching
- Committed to continuous improvement and professional development
- Detail oriented
- Strategic and analytical
- Comfortable talking about finances
- A strong written and oral communicator
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Excellent base salary
- Generous commission
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual dress at the office
- Work/life integration
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees
- Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here