Our Account Executives work with Salesforce to sell innovative healthcare solutions directly to Commercial and Enterprise accounts. Are you energetic, dynamic, driven, and have a knack for conversation? Apply here!
We’re seeking a West Coast-based Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Health and Life Sciences team. Our Account Executive serves as a trusted advisor to our clients. This role is ideal for a technical consultant or sales executive with an in-depth understanding of sales effectiveness. This position involves travel; willingness to do so is a must.
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Sell innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
- Manage deal cycles and build partnerships with enterprise-level decision makers
- Strategic account planning and management of partner relationships in region
- Engage companies and lead discussions around business processes
- Become an expert in Penrod’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Build relationships with Salesforce team members to co-sell products and solutions in order to build your own book business
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Experience in selling professional services or technology solutions
- Experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences - specifically Payer, Provider, Medical Device, and Pharma
- Ability to lead conversations around vision and innovation
- A knack for complex problem-solving and business analysis
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.