Our Data & Integration Strategy Lead is to expand Penrod’s Data & Integration capabilities in Healthcare & LifeSciences. They will bring deep HLS expertise in data interoperability to assist in Penrod’s patient centric mission. While developing the Data & Integration Strategy they will report to the Chief Delivery Officer and sit within the Emerging Tech/Capabilities team at Penrod. During their time on the Emerging Tech/Capabilities team they are accountable for building the Data & Integration: Use Case & Solution Library, Delivery Capabilities, Team Structure, and Sales Playbook. Once the strategy is created they will partner with our Revenue team to build a book of business within Data & Integration. After this occurs, their role will move from the Emerging Tech/Capabilities team into the team structure defined in the strategy.
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Gain certifications in: MuleSoft, DellBoomi, & Salesforce HealthCloud
- Document Data & Integration Use Cases within Healthcare & LifeSciences and tied them to Solutions (Experience + Timeline + Budget)
- Define the Data & Integration Core Process and team structure required to execute core process
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute either one (1) Data related campaign or has introduced a data component to one (1) existing campaign
- Collaborate with Penrod Pre-Sales SAs, architects to define Mulesoft use cases we can bring to market, understand what delivery capabilities & processes would be required to execute, and partners with revenue to ensure we are able to sell those use cases
- Define all delivery standards and governance that includes best practices for consulting, providing a high quality, predictable experience for our customers
- Connection to market trends within HLS vertical
- Keep up with industry trends through research, peer networking, and actively engaging in the communities for technologies offered by Penrod
What Skills & Experiences We’d Like You To Have:
- Mulesoft Certification, DellBoomi, or other Integration Platform certification
- Experience in both Agile & Waterfall project methodologies
- 5+ years of experience serving or working in the Provider and/or Payer sub-verticals
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Passionate about consulting
- Supports & grows customer advocacy culture within the HLS Practice
- Curious, taking one’s inquisitive nature to challenge how things are done, what could be done better, and devising strategies to implement those ideas
- Results-focused, with an ability to leverage ones parallel experiences to influence and hold his/her team accountable to objectives
- Able to translate technical & Provider/Payer concepts to customers/prospects
- Has worked for a Provider or Payer organization
- Scoped & implemented Data Integrations, Migrations for at least 10 implementations/projects
- Experience implementing Data Integration, Migrations for 2+ years
- Experience with ETL tools such as Redox, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi
- Experience with a System Integrator Partner as a customer facing consultant
- Experience in supporting pre-sales of Data & Integration services within the Healthcare & LifeSciences industry
- Experience with building delivery methodology for Data Integrations, Migrations
- Experience leading teams with the ability to create and effectively communicate vision, direction and strategy for the team in support of Penrod’s vision and growth goals
- Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking
- Customer advocate; ability to drive high CSAT customer engagements within Penrod’s Core Processes
- Demonstrated ability to serve in the capacity of facilitating problem solving amongst team, driving outcomes by objective-setting and holding the team accountable
- Calm under pressure, even in urgent situations
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.