The Platform Consulting Manager is responsible for both actively solutioning and building projects on their own, as well as overseeing the success of the Platform Consultants to ensure they provide high-quality implementations. Can you coach direct reports and maintain accountability? Are you customer and solution-focused? Apply here!
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve. Our projects include working with advanced business process and business intelligence systems, providing solutions to ensure user adoption, and development of custom applications that enrich the user experience. We are committed to people and strive to put people first in every aspect of our business and company culture.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Ability to coach Salesforce consultant direct reports and hold them accountable to their job expectations
- Manages improvements for underperformance within team
- Sets high standards & goals for direct reports and self
- Calm under pressure, even in urgent situations
- Ability to motivate others
- Open to assisting in the Sales process for technical expertise
- Works with peers, direct reports, leadership to unblock technical or client blockers hindering team from being successful
- Customer & solution-focused
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Implementations
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce Consulting
- Experience in managing at least 5 consulting focused employees
- Experience in prioritizing and allocating team members based on skill-set to client implementations
- Experience in building Salesforce solutions at a consulting partner for at least one of the following products: Health Cloud, Field Service Lightning, CPQ
- 1-2 management years
- Experience in improving the consulting quality, delivery & best practices team members
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.