Penrod’s Chief Delivery Officer needs a trusted assistant to provide personal and professional support in a fast-paced environment. We need this person to operate independently, proactively anticipate needs, and be ridiculously organized. Are you able to kick butt at said things while exhibiting versatility, a customer and people-oriented disposition, and comfortability with frequent change? Apply today!
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- You will work at a high level to efficiently support the Chief Delivery Officer and our delivery organization
- Willing to take on changing priorities and new responsibilities
- Manage calendars and scheduling
- Manage timecards as needed
- Handle personal tasks and errands
- Facilitate monthly team meetings and create presentations
- Manage travel arrangements
- Send invoices and approve/submit expenses
- Maintain confidentiality
- Support delivery management team with administrative tasks
- Request and deliver status updates on critical priorities
- Special projects as requested
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Experience supporting the needs of an office or executive leadership
- Highly proficient with standard office technologies and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with initiative; able to operate with minimal direction or supervision
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team player
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
- Free parking or transit
- Casual dress - express yo'self!
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.