This role will be accountable for the apex and data implementation, estimation, and small-scale design with our Solutions team. Are you able to work closely and collaboratively with others to perform development tasks to accelerate customers’ time to value? Get applyin’!
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Within the first month development of a repository strategy to maintain consistency in development builds
- Within two months development of NPI Search to get it ready for App Exchange
- Within six months development of an additional component onto the Salesforce Appexchange
- Within four months development for the first IP solution including assistance of a demo system to aide sale of the IP solution
- Within four months complete documentation of the first IP solution
- Become the development expert on all aspects of the Salesforce platform
- Build elegant and scalable solutions, including custom code solutions within the HLS industry
- Participate in technical process/solution reviews, design sessions, and other architecture meetings within solutions team
- Drive technical requirements gathering during backlog grooming to support successful development
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features/releases/products
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 2+ years developing on the salesforce platform with experience in lightning components, apex triggers/classes, basic salesforce administration with at least one implementation of communities, health cloud, cpq, fsl, or service cloud
- 3 years' experience with at least 1 common back end language: Java, C#, or Python
- Salesforce Developer Certified
- Writes clean, legible code (with comments) & builds functional and aesthetically pleasing interfaces
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to design technical solutions given functional requirements
- Experience with Version Control
- Knowledge and expertise writing SQL queries
- Skill with Debugging and Problem-Solving
- Understanding of API technologies
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and/or MVC framework (ex. Django, Maven)
- Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.