Our Executive Vice President of Solutions will be responsible for the overall technical direction of Penrod’s emerging product development and solutions team. Reporting to the CEO, you will bring solutions to market, define best practices and processes, and scale an agile team. You will participate in sales processes and work with internal stakeholders to help sell the solutions and understand market demand.
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Bring a full Product Solution to market from current assets within 6-9 months of start.
- Develop best practices to prioritize back log to meet market demand.
- Develop and maintain team structure that supports target gross margins around solutions business.
- Develop and maintain process for deployment and support of solutions/products
- Inspire, lead, and grow a team of creative and talented employees who manage, scale, and invent the future of Penrod’s Solutions team
- Engage with customers/users to understand market opportunities and customer/user needs and utilize this information to determine the product market fit for the company. Represent the company and products externally.
- Make Data driven decisions
- Maintain empathy and positivity towards clients and team during challenging situations and/or relationships.
- Takes charge of the hiring process to grow the team
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 2+ years of management experience
- 5-6 years of development/data experience
- Ability to coach team members and hold them accountable to their job expectations
- Ability to create and maintain team metrics (velocity of sprints, ROI of features, time to market, gross margin, etc...)
- Manages improvements for underperformance within team
- Sets high standards & goals for direct reports and self
- Calm under pressure, even in urgent situations
- Ability to motivate others
- Works with peers, direct reports, leadership to unblock technical blockers hindering team from being successful
- Customer & Solution Focused
- Salesforce and Healthcare industry experience preferred
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.