Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward with additional offices in Chicago, Minneapolis, and Dallas, is seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join their growing team. The Executive Assistant has the highest attention to detail, is able to operate independently with minimal direction, and has experience in a fast-paced environment. This individual will ultimately contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO.
Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com. As a premier Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Work at a high level to ensure efficiency and organization of the CEO
- Manage calendars and scheduling
- Proactively communicate and anticipate needs
- Manage travel arrangements
- Maintain email accounts
- Handle personal tasks and errands
- Build a high level of trust and accountability
- Special projects as requested
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Self-starter with initiative who is able to operate with minimal direction or supervision
- Prior experience supporting senior management is preferred
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Highly proficient with Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Docs/Microsoft Office and other office systems
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment.
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- Free parking or transit to our unique office in the Historic Third Ward.
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.