Our IT Project Manager is to be accountable for the success of the internal IT department, specifically project management, software selection and implementation, security auditing, and HIPAA compliance. This includes working with TRA to identify security risks, implement security initiatives, audit and maintain existing software, implement new software, and ensure our IT infrastructure and tools are HIPAA compliant. In addition, this role will ensure all IT changes are thoroughly analyzed, tested, communicated, and trained with Penrod employees and contractors.
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Project manage, gather requirements, adequately test, and conduct change management processes including communication with the company for large IT initiatives or new software onboarding.
- Maintain the relationship with our external IT team, People Experience, Audit firm, and the CFO to ensure IT initiatives are rolled out seamlessly.
- Become the approver for our systems and tools for vendors and clients.
- Work with the external IT team on weekly, monthly, and quarterly audits and be the liaison between the external IT team and Penrod to ensure items are remediated.
- Be the main point of contact for our external IT team and communicate effectively to the CFO any read-outs and/or decisions made.
- Analyze and enhance our Data Transfer and Storage process and ensure compliance with our external IT team.
- Audit and update our Employee Technology Policy requirements and work with the People Experience team to roll out changes to the company.
- Work with external IT team and our internal sales team to complete all vendor security questionnaires.
- Analyze, identify risks, and remediate risks in our IT processes in the Delivery organization (Ex: Strong Passwords/MFA enabled for our Client’s orgs).
- Be able to complete Salesforce and/or Accounting Seed cases with limited assistance.
What Skills & Experiences We’d Like You To Have:
- Healthcare IT expertise, preferably working in a hospital system or similar
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to gather requirements, test scenarios, and roll out initiatives effectively
- The capabilities to self-learn
- Ability to execute independently
- Flexible with changing priorities and tasks
- Communicates clearly with outside vendors, Penrod internal team, and provides read-outs to the CFO
- Works well cross-functionally
- Understands and has experience with IT HIPAA compliance
- Understands the importance of confidentiality
- Technical - can solve technical issues and identify security risks with the assistance of our outside IT team
- Detailed Oriented
- Excited to learn new technologies (Salesforce, Accounting Seed, Jira, etc)
- Ability to accept feedback and work to improve IT processes
- Experience assisting with IT strategy and compliance
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.