Our Mulesoft Developer will provide client facing expertise and skill in the build of integrations and migrations between Salesforce and other cloud, on-premise, or homegrown systems within a client environment through a consultative approach. Are you a Mulesoft expert with a passion for the Healthcare industry? Apply now!
Once in this role, you will be responsible for client consultation and implementation of data integrations utilizing Mulesoft and ensure quality data migrations for Penrod’s customers
As Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Within the first 2 weeks participate in the design, architecting and presenting of an integration solution for a customer's on-prem or cloud system
- Within the first 4 weeks lead, or co-lead, an integration design session with a customer during Penrod's project initiation phase of a small-to-moderate complexity project
- Complete build of 20 integrations within the first year of employment while maintaining an average CSAT Score of 8.5 or above
- Maintain an average utilization of 85%
- Successful implementation of Data Architecture, including customer consultation and design for small scale integrations
- Confidently use tools like MuleSoft, SSIS, Scribe, Informatica, Jitterbit, and Boomi to migrate data and integrate data between systems (Learning how to use new data tools is always a possibility)
- Manually import client data files into Salesforce/other databases
- Write logical expressions to pull data from files as necessary
- Prepare Integration Strategy Documentation and Field Mapping Documentation to ensure quality data migrations and integrations
- Submit timecard & expense reports in a timely fashion
- Manage own time, priorities and resourcing allocations to meet customer commitments and utilization expectations
- Write Jira tickets, updates time spent & remaining, updates statuses, reviews notifications, responds to questions to keep project work moving
- Advise clients and the internal team on best practices for data migrations and integrations
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Must be Salesforce Platform Developer Certified
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 Certified
- 1+ years experience at a Salesforce Implementation partner as a customer facing data consultant
- 6 months+ experience implementing Mulesoft integrations
- Degree in MIS or equivalent, 2-4 years of professional experience
- Ability to be consultative; to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams
- Experience with tools such as: MuleSoft, SSIS, Scribe, Informatica, Jitterbit, and Boomi
- Be comfortable with relational databases, such as: SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMs
- Experience and interest intere with data analysis
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving skills
- Maintains attention to detail and values quality above all else
- Ability to consistently complete tasks, meet deadlines, and communicate proactively when challenges create risk
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.