Our OmniStudio Strategy Lead is to expand Penrod’s OmniStudio capabilities in Healthcare & LifeSciences. They will bring deep HLS expertise in OmniStudio to assist in Penrod’s patient-centric mission. While developing the OmniStudio Strategy they will report to the Chief Delivery Officer and sit within the Emerging Tech/Capabilities team at Penrod, they may sit in multiple seats in the organization. During their time on the Emerging Tech/Capabilities team, they are accountable for building the OmniStudio strategy: Use Case & Solution Library, Delivery Capabilities, Team Structure, and Sales Playbook. Once the strategy is created they will partner with our Revenue team to build a book of business within OmniStudio. After this occurs, their role will move from the Emerging Tech/Capabilities team into the team structure defined in the strategy.
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Within the first one month gains certifications in: OmniStudio Developer & Insurance Quoting
- Within first one month created OmniStudio Implementation guides
- Within the first three months, Employee has documented OmniStudio Use Cases within Healthcare & LifeSciences and tied them to Solutions (Experience + Timeline + Budget)
- Within the first three months defines the OmniStudio Core Process and team structure required to execute core process
- Within first three months Employee has collaborated with Marketing to execute either one (1) OmniStudio related campaign or has introduced a Omnistudio component to one (1) existing campaign
- Within three months collaborates with Penrod Pre-Sales SAs, architects to define OmniStudio use cases we can bring to market, understand what delivery capabilities & processes would be required to execute, and partners with revenue to ensure we are able to sell those use cases
- Within three months creates Pre-Sales demonstrations for OmniStudio
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Experience in both Agile & Waterfall project methodologies
- 5+ years of experience serving or working in the Provider and/or Payer sub-verticals
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Passionate about consulting
- Supports & grows customer advocacy culture within the HLS Practice
- Curious, taking one’s inquisitive nature to challenge how things are done, what could be done better, and devising strategies to implement those ideas
- Results-focused, with an ability to leverage ones parallel experiences to influence and hold his/her team accountable to objectives
- Able to translate technical & Provider/Payer concepts to customers/prospects
- Scoped & implemented OmniStudio for at least 5 implementations/projects
- Experience implementing OmniStudio for 1+ years
- Experience with integration OmniStudio technologies with the Salesforce platform
- Experience with a System Integrator Partner as a customer facing consultant
- Experience in supporting pre-sales of OmniStudio services within the Healthcare & LifeSciences industry
- Experience with building delivery methodology for OmniStudio
- Experience leading teams with the ability to create and effectively communicate vision, direction and strategy for the team in support of Penrod’s vision and growth goals
- Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking
- Customer advocate; ability to drive high CSAT customer engagements within Penrod’s Core Processes
- Demonstrated ability to serve in the capacity of facilitating problem solving amongst team, driving outcomes by objective-setting and holding the team accountable
- Defines all delivery standards and governance that includes best practices for consulting, providing a high quality, predictable experience for our customers
- Connection to market trends within HLS vertical
- Keeps up with industry trends through research, peer networking, and actively engaging in the communities for technologies offered by Penrod.
The Value you will bring in this position:
- Healthcare & LifeSciences expert with focus on OmniStudio strategies & approaches, required experience in the Provider and/or Payer sub-verticals
- Brings industry experience to Penrod from the OmniStudio space
- Be recognized by our customers as an expert which will drive their confidence in Penrod’s HLS excellence
- Accountable for ensuring the success and evolution of the OmniStudio Strategy at Penrod is aligned with Penrod’s Mission & Purpose
- Builds OmniStudio Use Case Library tying to Solutions (Experience + Budget + Timeline)
- Responsible for developing core processes for our OmniStudio Strategy that drives improved customer experience
- Builds & presents ideal team structure to execute core process
- Develops sales capabilities & marketing materials to build presence
- Train Sales team and create sales assets for the OmniStudio strategy
- Accountable for the strategy of our OmniStudio offerings, building use cases, partnering with Marketing & Sales to drive an increase of revenue associated with OmniStudio work
- Accountable for the growth strategy of the team, including building training plans to increase OmniStudio Certifications at Penrod
- Accountable for becoming OmniStudio Developer & Insurance Quoting certified
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.