Our Platform Architect of Solutions will be accountable for the declarative implementation, estimation, and small-scale design with our Solutions team. Can you own the build, demo scripts, and maintenance of a team’s demo system? Apply here!
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Within two months work with the solutions leader to prioritize the IP catalog with the Sales & SA team
- Within three months declarative implementation of NPI Search to get it ready for App Exchange
- Within three months complete documentation of first IP solution
- Within five months declarative for the first IP solution including build & documentation of a demo system to aide sale of the IP solution
- Within six months declarative implementation of an additional component onto the Salesforce Appexchange
- Be the declarative expert on all aspects of the Salesforce platform
- Build elegant and scalable solutions within the HLS industry
- Participate in technical process/solution reviews, design sessions, and other architecture meetings within solutions team
- Drive technical requirements gathering during backlog grooming to support successful implementation
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features/releases/products
- Own the declarative implementation & estimation of the solutions team
- Own the Demo Systems of the solutions team
- Own the IP Catalog & Documentation
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 4+ years building declarative solutions on the Salesforce platform
- 2+ years building declarative solutions on the Salesforce platform in the HLS industry
- Salesforce Certified Professional
- Salesforce Community Cloud Certified
- Expert in Salesforce Health Cloud
- Skill with Schema Mapping & Analysis
- Well versed in release management in accordance with Salesforce best-practice
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to design technical solutions given functional requirements
- Experience with Version Control
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.