Our Portfolio Delivery Manager will ensure success of direct reports, project health, and account health. Can you manage customer satisfaction, employee metrics, and deliver projects in exceptional time, budget, and scope? Do you excel at bringing on and coaching great team members?
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Complete Quarterly conversations with each direct report four times a year
- Ensure team maintains an average utilization of 75%+ and an average CSAT score of 8.5 or above
- Ensure team is within 5% of project forecasts as defined weekly, with any externalities forcing updates communicated proactively through appropriate channels
- Within six months, build and execute strategy to build customer advocacy within the team
- Within one month, our team follows Penrod’s Implementation Services Core Processes consistently across all engagements
- Within three months drives establishment of processes & training for team on project execution expectations, with team owning all Change Orders & Out of Scope conversations, achieving <3% unbillable project activities
- Within three months, build and executes team training and development to remove Salesforce Practice Lead and Chief Delivery Officer from escalations, day to day decisions & activities
- Completes quarterly improvement initiatives toward achievement of Penrod’s annual goals.
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 1-2 yers of management experience overseeing a team of at least 3
- Salesforce Certified Professional, plus 4 years of Salesforce consulting experience
- Experience in both Agile & Waterfall project methodologies
- Ability to proactively set team and department goals that align to the company goals
- Experience in Project Management and/or consulting at a Salesforce Consulting company
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Supports & grows customer advocacy culture within the Salesforce HLS Practice
- Passionate about leading a team of intelligent, driven, and growing consultants
- Curious, taking one’s inquisitive nature to challenge how things are done, what could be done better, and devising strategies to implement those ideas
- Results-focused, with an ability to leverage ones parallel experiences to influence and hold his/her team accountable to objectives
- Driven by seeing others grow as a result of his/her actions and support
- Customer obsessed, striving to drive value by delivering an amazing experience from project kickoff to go-live, resulting in a client who is an advocate and parter for life
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.