Are you a recent graduate or looking to make more of your career? Do you have a technical mind and think you'd find creating business solutions exciting? Consider Penrod, a national Platinum Partner Salesforce consultancy. If you aren't familiar with Salesforce, you should be. Check out the basics here. We’re looking for a full-time go-getter to participate in on the job Salesforce platform training, no prior Salesforce experience necessary (actually, that’s preferred)!
Headquartered in Milwaukee's Third Ward neighborhood with offices in Minneapolis and Dallas as well as remote employees across the US, Penrod works to deliver customized solutions to our clients in a collaborative, unique environment. We're looking for talent like you: intelligent, driven, and growth-focused. We know we aren't alone in the search for ambitious recent graduates, so you may be wondering — why choose Penrod?
Penrod has made the Inc. 5000 list three years in a row — ranking within the top 500 companies of the annual report in both 2017 and 2018. We were selected as NEWaukee's Best Place to Work for Young Professionals in Wisconsin for those same three years — reaching NEWaukee's limit for how many subsequent years one company can be selected for this award. We attribute this success to the unique team we've built of individuals with the same drive to grow and succeed.
We aren't interested in your technical skills alone. We hire for culture and emphasize personal and professional growth. Our culture plays no small role when it comes to who we are; in fact, we believe that it lays the foundation to our success. Our philosophy lies in the belief that every person contributes to our culture. It's something that each of our team members have to work at and deliberately choose to embody every single day.
Hiring for culture is our way of ensuring that every person within our company is a highly effective and accountable team player. We look for those who will dedicate themselves to contributing their time, energy and talent toward cultivating our common goals.
What you must do to be successful in this role:
- Successfully complete 3 month hands on training program
- Utilize internal and external resources
- Willingness to try new things
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions
- Work collaboratively with the configuration team and project managers throughout the software build process to ensure fidelity to the customer experience
- Obtain Salesforce Administrator and Sales Cloud Certifications
What skills & experience we'd like you to have:
- 1 year professional experience [internship or otherwise applicable]
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to consistently complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and an upbeat, helpful attitude
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills
- Technical Aptitude
Perks we offer:
- Fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Casual dress at the office (shorts and sandals are encouraged)
- Work/life integration
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours
- An open-concept office environment
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor and a Herman Miller chair
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees
- Free parking or transit to our unique office in the Historic Third Ward
With personal and professional growth opportunities, unlimited PTO, full benefits and a culture that can't be beat, only one question really remains: what are you waiting for?