Our Salesforce Consultant is to deliver and architect simple Salesforce solutions and support more complex Salesforce solutions that add value and meet the goals of the customers organization. Are you a team player that loves collaborating? We want you!
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Join a great team!
Value You will Bring:
- Client Facing team member serving as an intermediate-level, client facing consultant on the Salesforce Platform
- Under direction of Project Managers, Architects, and Lead Consultants, delivers technical aspects of projects and providing a high quality solution to our customers
- Consultative resource for our clients
- Curious by nature, constantly building experience and skills on the Salesforce Platform with an aim to quickly become a trusted advisor for Penrod clients
- Delegates to other Salesforce Specialists to scale one’s role, providing both learning and teaching opportunities
What you must do to be Successful in this Position:
- 90%: Support the entire lifecycle for Salesforce projects:
- Discover: gather business requirements from clients
- Design: under direction of Salesforce Lead Consultant, provide business requirements and support a technical specification for the Solution to be built
- Task: turn technical specifications into specific, actionable tasks in Jira
- Build: work on Jira tickets - supporting configuration across the Salesforce platform
- Test: make sure what is built actually works to documented requirements
- Deploy: move what is built from development sandbox to UAT and then to Production
- Train: make sure client end-users know how to use the new system effectively
- 10%: Contribute to the Penrod community, building ones skills while supporting the growth of others
- Lead by following best practice in accordance with Salesforce standards when designing solutions and custom objects
- Participate in working sessions you feel would be valuable for them to learn to promote continuous improvement of their skill set
- Coach others on using various tools that help to boost their productivity
- Develop skills proactively and independently, with an aim of quickly becoming a Lead Consultant within the Penrod practice
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- 1+ years of Consulting Experience
- Experience with Sales, Service, Community Clouds
- Experience working on operational projects for sales, channel, and/or support organizations
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Salesforce Certifications
- Healthcare industry knowledge
- Experience in enterprise software
- Strategic planning experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k Match
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.