Our Salesforce Consultant completes design and consultant sessions with clients, owns architecture and build of Salesforce solutions, and delivers top quality products with industry best practices and guidance. Are you a team player that loves collaborating? We want you!
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Develop and maintain validation rules, custom workflows and process, lead/opportunity pipeline management, service request and bug and feature requests, test and QA in sandbox and be the master of clean data
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as business intelligence analytics
- Train/support end users with respect to their use of the Salesforce application
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements, in close collaboration with Product Owners and client stakeholders
- Participate in, and some cases lead, CRM technical architecture discussions and manage/educate stakeholders; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification will be required within the first 30 days of employment (Penrod covers the cost of certification)
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- 1+ years of Consulting Experience
- Experience working in a managed services setting
- Experience with Sales, Service, Community Clouds
- Experience working on operational projects for sales, channel, and/or support organizations
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Salesforce Certifications
- Healthcare industry knowledge
- Experience in enterprise software
- Strategic planning experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k Match
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.