Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward is seeking a Milwaukee based Salesforce Development & Data Manager to join their rapidly growing delivery team! We’re looking for a passionate, motivating, and driven individual with outstanding attention to detail for the role ofSalesforce Development & Data Manager.
The mission for theSalesforce Development & Data Manager is to be accountable for the success of the Technical Architects, Developers, Data & Technical Managed service team members that report to them. This includes ensuring the team maintains a 85% average utilization, produces on-time & high-quality deliverables through coaching & management.
Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com. As a premier Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Ability to coach development and data integration direct reports and hold them accountable to their job expectations
- Ensures team maintains an average utilization of 85%
- Maintains individual average utilization of 70%
- Ensures direct reports maintains an average CSAT score of 8.5 or above
- Manage improvements for underperformance within team
- Set high standards & goals for direct reports and self
- Calm under pressure, even in urgent situations
- Ability to motivate others
- Open to assisting in the Sales process for technical expertise
- Work with peers, direct reports, leadership to unblock technical blockers hindering team from being successful
- Customer & Solution Focused
What Skills & Experiences We’d Like You To Have:
- 5+ years of experience in Development
- Experience in managing at least 5 technical focused employees
- Experience in Data Integration or Development on Salesforce
- Experience in improving the consulting quality, delivery & best practices for developer and/or data integration team members
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Experience in prioritizing and allocating team members based on skill-set to client implementations
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a high-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor.
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Free parking or transit to our unique office
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.