Penrod is searching for a creative problem-solver to architect and deliver Marketing Cloud solutions which exceed client expectations and add value to our customer’s overall digital marketing efforts. Are you resourceful, professional, and passionate about delivering the best of the best? Apply today!
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Strong interest in technical configuration of Marketing automation software, experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot preferred
- Deep experience in email production tools and familiar with critical digital marketing concepts such as dynamic content, email, deliverability best practices, sms, and online advertising.
- Strong understanding of Marketing and CRM data models
- Fluent in with basic .html and comfortable writing occasional SQL queries
- Confident training and presenting in front of clients
- Willing to mentor and guide Marketing Enablement specialists
- Willingness / ability to travel up to 25% on some projects
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Willing to working on operational projects for sales, channel, marketing, and/or support organizations
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Apply Now