Our Salesforce Practice Lead will be accountable for the success of Penrod’s Salesforce Practice, with a focus on Health & Life Sciences. We need someone who can help our team produce on-time and high-quality deliverables through coaching and management. Can you help us achieve low client attrition within budget outlined for the practice? Can you ensure our team maintains a 75% raw utilization and 8.5 CSAT? Whatcha waitin’ for?! Apply here.
Our projects include working with advanced business process and business intelligence systems, providing solutions to ensure user adoption, and development of custom applications that enrich the user experience. We are committed to people and strive to put people first in every aspect of our business and company culture.
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking
- Connection to market trends within HLS vertical
- Defines and executes all delivery standards and governance for the practice that includes best practices for project delivery and technical implementation
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Expert business operations experience (e.g., invoicing, SOW, margins, raw utilization, customer satisfaction)
- Passion for building Salesforce solutions
- Expertise and understanding of all services offered by Penrod
- Holds teams accountable to uphold core company values and consistent high quality delivery to Penrod clients
- Keeps up with industry trends through research, peer networking, and actively engaging in the communities for technologies offered by Penrod.
- Manages improvements for underperformance within team
- Sets high standards & goals for direct reports and self
- Calm under pressure, even in urgent situations
- Ability to motivate others
- Works with peers, direct reports, executive leadership to mitigate risks that could impact the health of the practice
- Customer & Solution Focused
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We'd Like You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Consulting
- 2+ years in managing a cross functional organization that includes project delivery, technical, and platform consulting
- Experience in all phases of project execution
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented and persistent
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Open to accepting criticism and receptive to the ideas of others
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience leading teams with the ability to create and effectively communicate vision, direction and strategy for the practice in support of Penrod’s vision and growth goals
- Experience in participating in the Pre-Sales process as a Subject Matter Expert on Salesforce delivery methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to establish technology and product departments with mature program management processes and standards for both Agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Experience with recruiting and building out teams; experienced management with a strong history of mentoring others
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.