Our Salesforce Practice Lead will be accountable for the success of Penrod’s Salesforce Practice, with a focus on Health & Life Sciences. We need someone who can help our team produce on-time and high-quality deliverables through coaching and management. Can you help us achieve low client attrition within budget outlined for the practice? Can you ensure our team maintains a 75% raw utilization and 8.5 CSAT? Whatcha waitin’ for?! Apply here.
Our projects include working with advanced business process and business intelligence systems, providing solutions to ensure user adoption, and development of custom applications that enrich the user experience. We are committed to people and strive to put people first in every aspect of our business and company culture.
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Within six months builds & executes a strategy to grow customer advocacy within the Salesforce HLS Practice
- Ensures practice maintains an average CSAT score of 8.5 or above with 75%+ raw utilization
- Completes Growth Planning with each direct report four times a year
- Within one year drives establishment of processes & training for Delivery on project execution expectations resulting in delivery owning 100% of Change Orders & Out of Scope conversations.
- Within one year defines & executes process for manager involvement in projects, billable expectations & how we get compensated for management time on projects.
- Within one year builds and executes needed training or development within Salesforce HLS practice to remove Chief Delivery Officer from day to day decisions & activities
- Within one year build a plan with Revenue Leadership on how we will continue to support Salesforce growth in the HLS industry to meet market direction
- Completes quarterly improvement initiatives toward achievement of Penrod’s annual goals.
- Coach direct reports and hold them accountable to their job expectations
- Drives quarterly coaching plans with any directs that do not meeting role metrics, or are provided constructive feedback from customers, peers, etc
- Accountable for the success and evolution of Salesforce practice at Penrod is aligned with Penrod’s Mission & Purpose
- Re-evaluates yearly effectiveness of Salesforce practices to align with the mission & purpose of Penrod, makes adjustments to the team as the mission & purpose evolves.
- Establishes practice strategy and direction to meet Penrod’s growth & financial goals
- Drives effectiveness of Directors in the Salesforce practice through delegation
- Implements strategy to reduce Salesforce HLS Customer Attrition
- Supports & grows customer advocacy culture within the Salesforce HLS Practice
- Ensures delivery processes provide a predictable and consistent experience for our customers.
- Responsible for managing practice financials to meet Penrod’s objectives
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We'd Like You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience in leading & managing a cross functional organization that includes project delivery, technical, and platform consulting
- 3+ years of Consulting experience
- 2+ years of experience leading a management team
- Ability to increase HLS business acumen throughout the Salesforce practice
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Open to accepting criticism and receptive to the ideas of others
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience leading teams with the ability to create and effectively communicate vision, direction and strategy for the practice in support of Penrod’s vision and growth goals
- Experience in participating in the Pre-Sales process as a Subject Matter Expert on Salesforce delivery methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to establish technology and product departments with mature program management processes and standards for both Agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Experience with recruiting and building out teams; experienced management with a strong history of mentoring others
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.