We need a positive, empathetic, driven project manager to join our team. You should be comfortable leading project discovery, client calls, training, sprint planning, and SF demos. Do you have consistent follow-through and solid communication? We want you!
We’re currently looking for a Dallas-based PM to join our growing team in our Oak Lawn office. As a PM, you will establish a comprehensive understanding of client expectations and business processes and then architect and manage a plan to meet those goals. This position may involve travel; willingness to do so is a must.
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve. Our projects include working with advanced business process and business intelligence systems, providing solutions to ensure user adoption, and development of custom applications that enrich the user experience. We are committed to engagement and strive to “Engage More” in every aspect of our business and company culture.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end of multiple projects across multiple clients
- Monitoring progress and motivating the development team and business team
- Effectively communicate, set, and continually manage project expectations with team members and client stakeholders
- Completion of project updates
- Management of timeline, cost and quality
- Management of releases and cutover plans
- Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud certification will be required within the first 60 days of employment (Penrod covers the cost of certification)
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Bachelors degree and 3-5 years experience with project management, IT project management preferred
- Salesforce Experience (Managed Salesforce Implementations preferred)
- Consulting/Client Facing Experience
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning project vision
- Ability to forecast project resourcing and project timeline based on tasks & team member allocation
- Skilled with client demos and leading client meetings
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve project strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Focus on building relationships with contacts and identifying solutions to their challenges
- Open to accepting criticism and receptive to the ideas of others
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative / confidence and shows resilience when faced with difficult clients and projects
- Willingness / ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience with Agile / Scrum is desirable
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented and persistent
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests while managing your time and priorities appropriately
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.