Penrod is a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator. The mission for the Sales Solution Architect, Healthcare is two-fold. First, to be a subject matter expert in the Pre-Sales process on Penrod Product & Service Offerings, Healthcare use cases for the Salesforce platform, and a trusted HLS advisor to our sales team. Second, is to ensure closed customer engagements in the Healthcare space are set up for delivery team success and are reflected within all Penrod Statement’s of Work.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Scope 9 M in closed won opportunities within year one
- New Business will represent 2 - 3 account executives and around 6 million in booking
- Existing Business will represent 2 - 3 engagement managers and around 3 million
- Within six months successfully complete all aspects of Penrod Solution Architecture Training
- Full understanding of Solution Architecture process
- Technical expert in Healthcloud, CPQ, FSL, Integrations scoping
- Industry expert in Payers, Speciality Clinics
- Build and maintain a list of industry use cases and the products and approaches to support to support those use cases within Payers and Specialty Clinics
- Within 2 months be able to drive priority of project start dates partnering with the Practice Lead and General Manager of HLS
- Serve as a leader on the Delivery Leadership Team as a consultative resource to the revenue team during the Pre-Sales process that drives the vision of the solution scoped with our prospects while ensuring the delivery organization is set up for success in implementation
- Ability to properly conduct Sales Discovery for our Healthcare Sub-Verticals and Use Cases
- Ability to build and present Salesforce solutions that connect prospect business cases in clear oral & written communication to C-Suite stakeholders who have a variety of technical expertise
- Experience in the ability to influence others without a direct reporting structure
- Understands usage of declarative & development in Salesforce implementation
- Accepts constructive criticism and is open to quickly adjusting approaches
- Exhibits a sense of urgency, efficient time management & prioritization, professional, and team-oriented behaviors
- Brand-focused and passionate about Penrod’s vision & mission
- Exhibits an attitude that consists of: competitive, customer-focused, willing to learn, resourceful, confident, team-orientated and comfortable in conflict
- Responsible for driving deeper level technical requirements during sales process in order to scope and estimate the project.
- Responsible for performing necessary research of third-party technologies, tools, and applications that are introduced during the pre-sales process.
- Assistance in writing Proposals, Statements of Work, RFPs.
- Pre-Sale - retaining knowledge of our delivery organization and suite of capabilities in order to successfully present and market our solutions and services
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Transitioning clients smoothly from the sales process to the delivery team including; SOW reviews, internal project kick off preparation, coordination with consultants to outline client solutions as needed
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development including hands on implementations of Salesforce and third-party tool products with a Salesforce Consulting Partner
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Has obtained the following Salesforce certifications:
- Applications Architect or System Architect
- Experience estimating more than 20 Salesforce implementations in the Healthcare vertical including Engagements over $500,000
- Ability to balance multiple prospects simultaneously; workload will be a blend of small, medium, and large implementation projects
- Ability to travel 30%
- Proven ability to establish themselves as trusted advisor to customer in Healthcare
- Proven ability to demonstrate leadership and have meetings with customers at the executive level
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.