Our Technical Architect will design elegant, scalable custom code solutions, and mentor in SF development, data integration and configuration. Do you have experience with object-oriented concepts, relational databases, and more? Apply now!
Once in this role, you will be assigned to large client engagements. We want you to have experience with front-end development, Pipelines, JS Controllers, web services, script debugging, troubleshooting, and performance management. You will also maintain knowledge of advances in the Salesforce platform and in new technology and methods. You rockstar, you.
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Be the technical expert on all aspects of the Salesforce platform
- Provide leadership to achieve specific technical objectives for implementations and managed services projects
- Assigned to large client engagements and designs elegant and scalable custom code solutions on these projects
- Design, develop, and document solutions to meet technical requirements
- Conduct technical process/solution reviews, design sessions, and other architecture meetings with our customers and Penrod project team
- Drive technical requirements gathering during Discovery
- Support the development team in executing technical design and customizing the platform
- Work with clients to shape technical architecture and define and scope projects to address specific needs
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal teams during sales and delivery processes
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features/releases/products
- Delegate development work to other team members as needed and oversee that the build is done to according to standards
- 85% Billable, up to 20% Travel
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 3-5 years’ prior experience in a development or consultative role with 1-5 years of prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
- Effectively collaborates with business consultants, project team and client resources to determine technical and functional requirements
- Experience with front-end development, Pipelines, JS Controllers, web services, script debugging, troubleshooting, and performance management
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework (ex. Django, Maven)
- Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Experience in driving technical solutions to integrations between Salesforce and customer in-house applications.
- Experience to troubleshoot integrations issues with clients and internal team members
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health and Dental plan with Vision discount.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (if applicable).
- Stocked snacks and beverages (if applicable).
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.