Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward and named one of Wisconsin's Best Places to Work for Young Professionals, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our growing team!
Our Talent Acquisition coordinator will provide recruiting and coordinating support to our organization in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Your organizational skills, incredible attention to detail, and ability to adapt and prioritize will pay off as you manage a variety of duties and tasks that all make a difference and help Penrod recruit the best talent nation wide.
Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com. As a Platinum Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Manage several areas of the talent acquisition process including scheduling and conducting interviews via Google hangouts
- Source top candidates through multiple channels and participation in networking events
- Manage the interview process via Greenhouse, maintaining accurate records
- Greet candidates, provide hospitality, and ensure the interview experience is extraordinary
- Generate offer letters and initiate hiring
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Arrange candidates' travel as needed
- Build and maintain relationships with key members of senior leadership, hiring managers, and team leads in order to facilitate interviews more efficiently
- Anticipate needs of candidates and interview panel members, providing quick and thoughtful solutions
- Engage new hires and serve as a resource for new hires and their managers
- Participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Administrator or similar Human Resources role preferred
- Process driven
- Deep understanding of and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Highly skilled with applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse (adopt new software technologies)
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- Interest in Technology
- Someone who anticipates needs before they arise.
- Proficient in using productivity applications such as Google Docs, LinkedIn, or similar software
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. We differentiate ourselves by hiring people who can grow with our company. We employ some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health, Dental, and Vision plan.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment
- Personal workspaces include LCD monitor and a Herman Miller chair.
- In-office recreation includes Ping-Pong and video games.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Free parking or transit to our unique office in the Historic Third Ward.