We're looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead preferably in Milwaukee or NYC but open to remote candidates who will drive the growth of Penrod by recruiting top talent in the Salesforce ecosystem aligned with our mission, values, and goals. This is a full-cycle recruiting role with the opportunity to help develop and improve our talent acquisition practices. Can you create a positive hiring experience for both candidates and hiring managers? Are you 100% a people person? Apply today!
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Source and attract top Salesforce, Mulesoft, Vlocity, and other technical consulting talent using a variety of tools, resources, and creative problem solving.
- Create and revise job descriptions and scorecards.
- Conduct interviews to screen for technical and consulting expertise, business acumen, and Penrod cultural fit.
- Fill assigned roles with a sense of urgency, meeting time-to-hire objectives.
- Establish and nurture an aggressive pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Create a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) for accurate and timely reporting and documentation.
- Serve as the face of the company to candidates and be an advocate for both candidates and hiring decision makers.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and leadership team members.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on employer branding and recruitment marketing initiatives to create content, engage with employees, and attract potential candidates.
- Work collaboratively with People Experience team and internal stakeholders to continuously improve recruiting process.
- Stay abreast of industry happenings and market trends impacting our hiring goals.
- Demonstrate best practices in recruiting and corresponding HR processes and maintain compliance with current state and federal laws and regulations.
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in consulting/professional services preferred, technology sector at minimum
- 3+ years recruiting across multiple functions and in multiple locations nationally
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, various Applicant Tracking Systems, and other relevant technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influence and quickly build rapport with candidates, all levels of team members, and external partners
- High level of organization and attention to detail when it comes to workload management, note taking, and recruiting data
- Utilization of advanced sourcing techniques to engage candidates, build a professional network, and develop a diverse pipeline
- The ability to think strategically, handle competing and changing priorities, and solve problems
- Ability to build relationships by phone, video chat, and in person with top tier talent
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a distributed team
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for multiple Salesforce positions and set accurate upfront expectations with candidates
- Nice to have:
- Experience recruiting for Salesforce talent
- Track record of recruiting in high growth environment
- Interest in and experience with mentoring others in the role
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.