Our Product Owner of Solutions will be accountable for the project management and product ownership of our Solutions team. Can you confidently own backlogs, business requirements, sprint reporting, and the burn down of a team? Apply now!
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Within one month work with the solutions, leader to create a team project plan for the first three months of the solutions team which will including the NPI search being on the Appexchange and the build of the first IP solution
- Within the first week complete the Sprint Planning, Backlog Prioritization, and Sprint Burndown approach for the Solutions team
- Within four months work with solutions leader to identify & create a project plan for the second appexchange component
- Within five months determine the support process for Penrod appexchange components
- Within three months oversee completion of documentation of first IP solution including demo systems & product documentation
- Lead product development for up to 3 products within the first year
- Be the leader of sprint planning and management of work for the solutions team
- Build business requirements within the HLS industry
- Participate in technical process/solution reviews, design sessions, and other architecture meetings within the solutions team
- Lead backlog grooming and prioritization
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features/releases/products
- Ensure solutions team stays on the project plan timeline for all solutions deliverables
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 3+ years as a Salesforce PM or Product Owner
- 2+ years leading solutions on the Salesforce platform in the HLS industry
- Experience with demoing solutions to external stakeholders
- Salesforce Certified Professional
- Experience writing business requirements
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
- Experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Patience and understanding
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.