Penrod, located in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward with additional offices in Minneapolis and Dallas, is seeking a full-time Senior Salesforce Developer who is ambitious, self-motivated, a subject matter expert in Salesforce Development and Configuration.This role is available in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Dallas, or remote. You will collaborate with other members of the development team and business analysts to develop custom software solutions for our clients using the Force.com Platform, integration tools, and Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning code.
Penrod is a culture-driven consulting agency specializing in Salesforce.com. As a premier Salesforce.com partner, we help businesses develop and implement cloud solutions that create customer success.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Be the technical expert on all aspects of the Salesforce platform
- Very strong handle on all aspects of building Salesforce solutions - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Field Service Lightning, CPQ, Force.com Platform, Apex Code, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Salesforce API, Environment Management, Deployment Processes.
- Provide leadership to achieve specific technical objectives for implementations and managed services projects
- 85% Billable, up to 25% Travel
- Assigned to large client engagements and designs elegant and scalable custom code solutions on these projects
- Ability to manage customer conversations and drive technical solutions with technical and non-technical customers
- Provides advanced technical and/or business consultative services during implementation
- Aptitude to learn and grow on the Salesforce platforms and connecting systems
- Conduct technical process/solution reviews, design sessions, and other architecture meetings with our customers and Penrod project team
- Design, develop, and document solutions to meet technical requirements
- Drive technical requirements gathering during Discovery
- Support the development team in executing technical design and customizing the platform
- Work with clients to shape technical architecture and define and scope projects to address specific needs
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal teams during sales and delivery processes
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features/releases/products
- Delegate development work to other team members as needed and oversee that the build is done to according to standards
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- 3-5 years’ prior experience in a development or consultative role with 2-5 years of prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
- Effectively collaborates with business consultants, project team and client resources to determine technical and functional requirements
- Experience with front-end development, Pipelines, JS Controllers, web services, script debugging, troubleshooting, and performance management
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC and MVC framework (ex. Django, Maven)
- Prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Experience in driving technical solutions to integrations between Salesforce and customer in-house applications.
- Experience to troubleshoot integrations issues with clients and internal team members
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple competing priorities and last-minute requests
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - must be able to effectively convey information and recommendations to clients, technical people, non-technical people
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration.
- 100% covered monthly employee premium for Health and Dental plan with Vision discount.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- An open-concept office environment (if applicable).
- Stocked snacks and beverages (if applicable).
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification, testing, preparation, and exam fees.
- Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Join a great team; there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.