This role fulfills ad-hoc hardware and software requests and manages support tickets in Salesforce to address them.We’re looking for someone to manage and implement security and compliance measures. Are you an upbeat, quick learner? Do you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills? Apply today!
As a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner and certified Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Willing to self-learn Salesforce
- Interest in Healthcare
- Troubleshoot issues without guidance
- Have an interest in hardware, software, security and compliance
- Have some experience in security, compliance, risk management, and internal IT (whether school or on-the-job training)
- Design a security audit checklist and perform a security audit on Penrod’s internal systems
- Manage support tickets in Salesforce to address employee requests. Tickets might include:
- Creating and modifying Salesforce reports
- Troubleshooting Salesforce bugs
- Granting user access to applications
- Disabling application access to departed employees
- Assist with administration of Salesforce environment
- Assist with management of internal IT projects
- Keep track of progress on tasks on internal projects in JIRA
- Complete Technology Analysis and provide to EVP of finance for approval
- Conduct purchase requests and subsequent purchases
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- A degree focused on IT, specifically security/compliance
- Strong ability to figure out how to do things you haven't done before
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to consistently complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and an upbeat, helpful attitude
- Solid communication and teamwork
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
- Free parking or transit
- Casual dress— express yo’self!
We hope to hear from you soon!
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.