Our Account Manager focuses on account growth and retention. Are you totally customer-obsessed? Can you lead whiteboard/strategy sessions around core healthcare business processes? Do you thrive in helping customers take their digital transformation vision and turn it into a reality? Apply!
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting with client stakeholders
- Define deliverable structure and project prioritization to match customer’s business needs
- Manage expectations and interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Discovery and understanding of customer business, pains and growth strategies
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Penrod to ensure the customer is set up for success
- Develop and maintain contact with key decision-makers at key clients
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Negotiate scope, pricing, and terms with customer decision-makers
- Collaborate with third party technology companies (ie: Salesforce) to co-sell into customers
Business Process Experience:
- Lead Executive-Level discussions around key healthcare and life sciences use cases
- Conduct strategic meetings with customer, leveraging Penrod stakeholders & external support teams
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have:
- Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts
- Has carried quotas in previous roles
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Has domain experience in healthcare and life sciences
- Has working knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem
- Travel probable: 30%
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
Penrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics. Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k + Match
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Wellness & Phone Stipend
We hope to hear from you soon!
Hiring On-Target Earnings Salary Range of: $150,000-$200,000 comprised of base salary, and commission quota + bonus targets. Base salary and whole compensation package to be determined by the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and alignment with market data.
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.