Senior Salesforce Consultant
Our Senior Salesforce Consultant completes design and consultant sessions with clients, owns architecture and build of Salesforce solutions, and delivers top quality products with industry best practices and guidance. Are you a team player that loves collaborating? We want you!
As a Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences expert navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
What you can expect to do...
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements, in close collaboration with Project Managers and client stakeholders
- Develop and maintain validation rules, custom workflows and process, lead/opportunity pipeline management, service request and bug and feature requests, test and QA in sandbox and be the master of clean data
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as business intelligence analytics
- Train/support end users with respect to their use of the Salesforce application
- Lead Salesforce technical architecture discussions and manage/educate stakeholders
- Direct the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
You’ll know you’re successful if you...
- Within the first two weeks, lead a client solution design session with a Health & Life Sciences client
- Within the first 3-4 weeks, complete the documentation of a client technical architecture for a Health & Life Sciences client
- Complete architecture design of at least 5 customer solutions within the first year of employment
- Delegate the implementation to other team members
- Maintain average CSAT Score of 8.5 Above
- Maintain an average utilization of 80%
- Balance 1-2 projects at a given time
- Identify and contribute to internal initiatives that aim to differentiate Penrod from its peers
- Support pre-sales efforts as requested by Solution Architects
You’re a good fit if you...
- 2+ years of Consulting Experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Have 2+ Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Certified Administrator and one other)
- Have implemented Sales, Service, and Community Cloud
- Have Healthcare & Life Sciences industry experience
- Have built solutions using custom declarative automations (Flows, Guided Engagement, Process Builders)
- Have the ability to gather essential business requirements and translate them into functional designs, including user stories and diagrams
- Have excellent time management, prioritization and communication skills
- Maintain a wide degree of flexibility and latitude
- Have the ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills (detail-oriented)
- Maintain empathy and positivity towards clients and team members when faced with challenging situations and/or relationships
- Are able to clearly communicate, both verbally and written, complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Share your experience with others, through 1:1 mentoring, leading team projects, and occasional practice-wide presentations
- Have the ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required for client travel
You’ll have an edge if you...
- Also have FSL, Health Cloud, or CPQ experience (not required but you must have interest in specializing in at least one of these areas)
- Have experience in enterprise software development, integrations, or support
- Have strategic planning experience
- Possess strong consultative, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Excited about the opportunity, passionate about what we do, and worried you don’t meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! Give us both the chance to find out.
Compensation and Benefits
Hiring On-Target Earnings Salary Range of: $116,000-152,000 comprised of 90% base salary, 10% bonus. Base salary and whole compensation package to be determined by the candidate’s level, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and alignment with market data.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for eligible employees
- 50% employer-paid premiums for dependents without coverage through their employer
- Employer-paid short-term disability
- Unlimited PTO, Volunteer Time Off, and 10 company holidays
- 401k + 4% Company Match
- Monthly wellness and phone stipends
- Remote home office stipend
- Training cost coverage
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Annual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
And the people! Our people always top the list of what makes working at Penrod so amazing. Work with talented, team-driven, and friendly people who love what they do!
Penrod is a healthcare and life sciences consulting company that empowers exceptional experiences by engaging and consulting on technology and enabling digital transformation. Founded in 2011, a Summit Salesforce Partner since 2016, and HIPAA compliance accredited, Penrod has helped hundreds of companies ranging from startup to the Fortune 500; from pre-FDA approval to full commercialization; from specialty clinic to major healthcare system; improve their own patient experiences and implement technology to meet the challenges of the industry as they continue to evolve.
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.