Our Mulesoft Architect will provide expertise and skill in the architecture and build of integrations and migrations between Salesforce and other cloud, on-premise, or homegrown systems within a client environment through a consultative approach. Are you a Mulesoft expert with a passion for the Healthcare industry? Apply now!
Once in this role, you will be responsible for consulting with our customers on data integration & migration design that resolves pain points, and providing technical mentorship on data implementations within Penrod.
As a Healthcare & Life Sciences Master Navigator, Penrod builds amazing experiences that keep its partners ahead of the digital curve.
Join a great team!
RequirementsWhat You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Within the first 2 weeks lead the design, architecting and presenting of an integration solution for a customer's on-prem or cloud system
- Within the first 4 weeks lead an integration design session with a customer during Penrod's project initiation phase of a moderate-to-large complexity project
- Complete architecture of 20 integrations within their first year of employment while maintaining an average CSAT Score of 8.5 or above
- Maintain an average utilization of 85%
- Complete the Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management Designer certification within the first 60 days
- Working with clients/preparing documentation/building data architecture/Jira preparation
- Use tools like MuleSoft, SSIS, Scribe, Informatica, Jitterbit, and Boomi to migrate data and integrate data between systems. Learning how to use new data tools is always a possibility.
- Manually import client data files into Salesforce/other databases
- Write logical expressions to pull data from files as necessary
- Prepare Integration Strategy Documentation and Field Mapping Documentation to ensure quality data migrations and integrations
- 80% Billable (85% for bonus tier)
- Manages own time, priorities and resourcing allocations to meet customer commitments and utilization expectations
- Writes Jira tickets, updates time spent & remaining, updates statuses, reviews notifications, responds to questions to keep project work moving
- Maintains aptitude to learn and grow on the Mulesoft and Salesforce platforms, connected systems, and to learn new ETL and integration tools
- Advise clients and the internal team on best practices for data migrations and integrations
- Maintain empathy and positivity towards clients and team during challenging situations and/or relationships
- Demonstrate flexibility to handle multiple competing priorities, including last-minute requests
- Maintain an aptitude to learn and grow on the Mulesoft and Salesforce platforms, and connected systems
- Provide technical mentorship to the data team
- 85% Billable, up to 35% Travel
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
- Be a MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
- 1+ years of experience as a Data Architect
- 2+ years implementing Mulesoft
- 2+ years of experience at a Salesforce implementation partner
- 3+ years of experience in a consultative role
- Experience building data architecture in an HLS environment
- Experience with data compliance in the HLS industry (HIPAA, GDPR, etc)
- Must have a degree in MIS or equivalent, 5+ years of professional experience
- Ability to be consultative; to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams
- Experience with tools such as: MuleSoft, SSIS, Scribe, Informatica, Jitterbit, and Boomi
- Experience with relational databases, such as: SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMs
- Experience with data analysis
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving skill
- Maintains attention to detail and values quality above all else
- Ability to consistently complete tasks, meet deadlines, and communicate proactively when challenges create risk
Work PerksPenrod offers its employees a creative and fast-paced working environment. Penrod differentiates itself from others by hiring people who can grow with our company. We hire some of the brightest minds and invest in their personal growth while avoiding politics.
Penrod is a fast-paced, self-driven, highly inclusive culture.
- Work/Life Integration
- 100% Health, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteer Time Off
- Training Cost Coverage
- Paid Parental Leave
- Biannual company get-together — PenrodPalooza!
- Gym reimbursement
Penrod is an equal opportunity employer. Penrod does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Penrod does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Penrod employees, or any other company location. Penrod is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.