In our last post, you learned a little about our shared goals and values by way of our Core Value of Teamwork.
Our five Core Values are:
Next up on the list for us to explore: Flexibility!
We define flexibility as the ability to “We can bend without breaking. We are a flexible organization that is willing to learn, explore new ideas and make changes. We give flexibility to [our people] and expect flexibility in return.”
Our people show Flexibility every day by:
- Offering to help when they have knowledge to share
- Offering to help when they have time to give
- Adjusting schedules or accommodating last minute asks, as they are able, when it’s what’s best for Penrod/the customer
- Engaging with empathy and flexing to meet someone where they are at
- Working patiently with a client’s changing needs
- And, of course, more!
Take a look at a Flexibility shoutout given recently:
Stay tuned for a look into our other Core Values!