Last month, we shared some insight on our Core Value of Flexibility 🤸♂️
Our five Core Values are:
This month, let’s chat about our Core Value of Grit! 👊
We define Grit “an unwavering commitment to long-term goals. Even when you fall down. Even when you screw up. Even when progress towards that goal is halting or slow.”
All of our Core Values have been integral to Penrod’s success throughout the last year, but maybe none so much as Grit. It takes guts to be Gritty: to push through the hardest of times with a get-it-done attitude.
We’ve seen our folks display Grit by:
- Setting and achieving big goals for professional development
- Transitioning from pre-pandemic to the post-pandemic work world
- Banding together during the Great Resignation and fluctuating economy
- Helping outside of their job description (when it’s called for!) to ensure success
- Staying focused even when the going gets tough
- Working extra hard to get things done well AND efficiently
- And, of course, more!
Take a gander at this lovely Grit shoutout: